When you go online and search for the phrase “definition of scam”, these are some of the results you’re going to get;
- victimize: deprive of by deceit
- a stratagem for gain; a swindle
- to swindle (someone) by means of a trick
- obtaining money by means of deception including fake personalities, fake photos, fake template letters, non-existent addresses and phone numbers
- a fraudulent or deceptive act or operation
We can now say that a scam company is the one which usually represents itself to the people in a way that is deceiving (not it’s true image) and end up obtaining money through the process.
Now the question is, is QNet a legitimate company or just another SCAM? Should you get involved with QNet? Are you going to receive what you have been promised by QNet, or will you be deceived? Can your dreams really come true by you participating in QNet?
Before I answer the above questions, you have to understand that QNet is just one out of thousands of other Network Marketing companies out there. You should also understand that out of all those companies, some are legitimate companies and some aren’t. Some are Network Marketing Companies and others are just pyramid schemes. Some are there for the short-term (to rip you off and/or bad management), and some will be there for many decades and centuries to come. So before you decide to get involved in any company, you should understand where the company stands.
7 Things to look for in a Network Marketing Company before you get involved
- Age of the Company: It is known that 90% of all start-up Companies fail in the first 5 years in business. 90% of the remaining 10% also fail in the next 5 years in business. This also applies to all Network Marketing companies. So before joining any Network Marketing company, it is good if the company at least has lasted more than 5 years. 10 years is even much better.
- Credibility of the Company The credibility of the company is very important. You should ask these questions to yourself. Does the company have any history of taking advantage to their customers or business partners? Does the company have any history of any illegal activities? Is it legally registered? Who has the company worked with? How has the company contributed into society?
- Size and Growth of the Company Knowing how big the company is, is very important. Where are the offices operating? How many offices they have? In how many countries? How many independent representatives/distributors are with the company? That’s all important. It shows how stable the company is. But an even more important question to ask is, how fast is the company growing? Growths is more important than the size. There are companies which have been in business since 1970’s and they have 7,000,000 Independent distributors and there are companies which have started in the late 90’s and they have 6,000,000 Independent distributors. Now which company should you get involved in? It’s smart to get involved with the 2nd Company.
- Products The type of products the company sells is also important. You should understand that Network Marketing is all about having a large group of distributors promoting and marketing a product to the market place and sharing the profits from the sale of those products. That’s how the company survives and distributors earn a living. We all have to admit that not all products sell the same. When we look at most successful Network Marketing companies out there, the products they promote are in either of the following niche:
- Health and Wellness Products (80% of all Network Marketing Companies)
- Telecommunication services
- Gold and Silver numismatics and jewelery (It’s a growing trend)
- Education (Self improvement, Financial education, marketing etc – a growing trend)
So it’s really important to look at which products togel hongkong the company has before you embark into the opportunity. It also has to be a product that you like and that you’re passionate about.When it comes to selling emotions are more powerful than logic. The more emotional you are to your product, the more you sell.
- Compensation Plan You are into Network Marketing to make money. Serious money! Period! If the company you get involved in doesn’t pay you good money for you building the business, I seriously think you should look somewhere else. You have bills to be paid and send your children to the best schools. How many dollars can you make when one person gets involved into your Network Marketing Opportunity? $5, $10, $30, $100, $1000? I know companies which pay up to $1700 when you recruit a single person into the business. Off course he has to buy a product which is much worth more than $1700, but hey! people have money to buy expensive things. I don’t know about you, but I don’t really think it’s worth getting involved in a company where I have to recruit many people to get small amount of dollars while I can make ten times more with a single person. This is a secret I found in marketing, if the consumer sees much value to the product, even if it’s $1000 product he/she would gladly would love to buy the product and sometimes even beg you (a car is a good example).