f you want to host the ultimate boys’ night, you need to play poker. If you do not know how to play poker, you can soon become the king pin of your group by following this step by step guide.
Learning how to play poker properly will mean the difference between making money and losing money. This is what you need to know when playing poker Texas Hold’em style:
- Learn the hands in poker. Before you can play poker, you need to learn about the different hands that you can get while playing the game. There are 9 in total. The better the hand, the better your chances of winning.
- The basic rules. Each player is dealt two cards 플레이포커 머니상 face down. Eventually, five cards will be placed down the centre of the table, one at a time. This is known as a river. In Texas Hold’Em, there are small blinds and big blinds and each player will take a turn at being the dealer. The person to the left of the dealer is the small blind and the big blind is the person next to them.
- The big blind is the minimum bet that needs to be placed and the small blind is half of that.
- The first player to the left goes first. Before the first three cards of the river is turned over, they will need to place a bet, raise or fold. This will be based on the two cards that they have in their hand. The betting, raising and folding will then continue around the table until it has returned to the first player. Here, the betting can continue or the first three cards of the river will be turned over.
- The flop. The first three cards of the river will be exposed. This is known as the flop. Before the flop occurs, the dealer will have to “burn” a card. This “burn” card will be the first card on the deck being dealt. The players will then be able to use the two cards in their hand, as well as the three “community” cards from the river, to determine their next move. Betting, folding or sticking will then commence around the table one again.
- The turn. After the second round of betting, the dealer will “burn” another card and reveal the fourth card in the river, known as the turn. The players will then begin another round of betting.
- The river revealed. After the third round of betting, the dealer will “burn” another card and reveal the fifth and final card of the river. Again, the betting will commence with the remaining players. Once all of the betting has been completed, the players must reveal their hands. The winner will then receive the pot. The game will continue as before with the dealer, small blind and big blind moving clockwise around the table.